- Year: 2019
- Project Website: cashwizard.io
CashWizard (formerly Cashy Toolbox) is a developer tool that simplifies the process of creating Script Contracts on Bitcoin Cash. Simply select from dropdown menus and fill in some blanks to launch a new contract instance from pre-existing contract templates (e.g., multi-sig or LastWill contracts). The software provides a standard for creating and communicating Script Templates, which are used to present a simple GUI to the user. A CashWizard SLP token will be launched Q3 2019 for the purpose of accessing the website’s mainnet features. Testnet features are currently available free of charge.
- Create a new Contract starting from pre-defined contract templates
- Save contract as SLP token
- Load contract from SLP token
- Spend contract funds
- Publish your own contract template on-chain